The following steps should be followed and in all if not most instances should provide a remedy within a short span of time. Your clients will appreciate the professionalism.
- Make direct eye contact with the person and avoid getting caught up in the panic. Speak slowly and clearly.
- Give short clear instructions.
- Make calming gestures.
- Allow the person some space.
- Minimise embarrassment and avoid an audience.
- Get them to sit down and sit with them at eye level.
- Ask them to loosely cover their nose and mouth with a small paper bag.
- Ask them to breathe slowly into the bag and re-breathe the air in the bag about ten times.
- Set the bag aside and ask them to breath normally for a couple of minutes.
- Repeat last two steps until the symptons lessen or go away.
- Encourage them to breath slowly asking them to inhale taking a long, slow breath ( breath with them).
- Hold the breath for 1+second
- Exhale slowly ( pucker your lips like you are going to kiss).
- Tell them to relax in a calm voice just before they reach the end of exhalation.
- Continue encouraging them to breath normally.
Hairaway Canada considers medical laser hair removal to be a clinical procedure and as such employs medical protocols in every aspect of the provision of its services. From the initial consultation to post procedure.